The choice of an attorney is an important one and should not be based solely upon advertisements such as this website. Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits.
*Any information submitted via this website may not be secure and/or confidential. Merely contacting this firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Contact The Kueser Law Firm
- SEBI Orders Ricoh India, Directors To Extend Cooperation To Auditor... Chief Executive Officer AT Rajan, from the securities market for alleged fraud pertaining to the distortions in the financial statements of the company.
- The SEC Slaps Scam ICO Organizer with $30000 PenaltyAccording to a statement released by the United States Securities and ... David T. Laurance, the organizer of a fraudulent initial coin offering (ICO) that ...
- Elon Musk chokes up over most 'painful' year of his career"That's a clear factual statement," said John C. Coffee Jr., a professor at Columbia Law School who specialises in corporate law and securities fraud.
- Top NSE Officials 'Facilitated' Co-Location Fraud, Says SEBI Show-Cause NoticeThe market regulator has alleged that former top-ranking executives of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd., Ravi Narain, Chitra Ramkrishna and ...
- Rakoff Shaves Objector Atty's Fee Bid In $3B Petrobras Deal... requested for it by its client, an objector to the $3 billion class action settlement resolving securities fraud claims against Brazilian oil giant Petrobras.
- 'Habitual fraudster' jailed after third offensePHILADELPHIA >> A formerly licensed Wayne stockbroker with two prior securities-fraud related convictions pleaded guilty to his third Wednesday in ...
- EVANS LAW FIRM INC: California and San Francisco Whistleblower Attorney: False Claims and ...... the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in securities and investment fraud cases.
- Man Can't Get Evidence Others Were 'Duped' Into Stock FraudLaw360, New York (August 16, 2018, 6:33 PM EDT) -- A man accused of conspiring with an unnamed Russian to use hacked brokerage accounts in a ...
- Price drops on former State Sen. Carlos Uresti's Helotes mansionThe home was put on the market earlier this summer after Uresti was convicted on 11 felony charges, including wire fraud, securities fraud and ...
- SEC reportedly investigating whether Elon Musk tried to hurt short-sellers with his 'funding secured ...The Securities and Exchange Commission is reportedly investigating ... lawsuits have been filed against Tesla and Musk alleging securities fraud.
- Citigroup to Pay More Than $10 Million for Books and Records Violations and Inadequate ControlsThe Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that Citigroup has agreed to pay $10.5 million in penalties to settle two enforcement actions involving its books and records, internal accounting controls, and trader supervision. The charges stem from $81 million of losses due to trader mismarking and unauthorized proprietary trading and $475 million of losses due […]
- SEC Charges Ameriprise Financial Services for Failing to Safeguard Client AssetsThe Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that Ameriprise Financial Services Inc. will pay $4.5 million to settle charges that it failed to safeguard retail investor assets from theft by its representatives. According to the SEC’s order, five Ameriprise representatives committed numerous fraudulent acts, including forging client documents, and stole more than $1 million in […]
- SEC Files Charges in Municipal Bond “Flipping” and Kickback SchemesThe Securities and Exchange Commission today charged two firms and 18 individuals in a scheme to improperly divert new issue municipal bonds to broker-dealers at the expense of retail investors. According to the SEC’s complaint, the defendants – known in the industry as “flippers” – purchased new issue municipal bonds, often by posing as retail investors to […]
- SEC Bars Perpetrator of Initial Coin Offering FraudThe Securities and Exchange Commission today obtained permanent officer-and-director and penny stock bars against the founder of a company who perpetrated a fraudulent initial coin offering (ICO) to fund oil exploration and drilling in California. According to the SEC’s order, David T. Laurance and Tomahawk Exploration LLC attempted to raise money through the sale of […]
- SEC Charges U.S. Congressman and Others With Insider TradingThe Securities and Exchange Commission today announced the filing of insider trading charges against Congressman Christopher Collins, the U.S. Representative for New York’s 27th Congressional District, his son, Cameron Collins, and a third individual, Stephen Zarsky. In a parallel action, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York today announced related criminal […]